Thank you for choosing Internal Medicine Associates of Lee County for your medical care! We look forward to meeting you and hope that IMA will meet all of your health care needs.
We have made the New Patient forms available to you online in a PDF format. The completion of the Health Care Advanced Directives (Living Will, Donor, and Health Care Surrogate) is optional. However, we highly recommend that you review the information.
A FEW ITEMS TO REMEMBER FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
- Please have your medical records forwarded to the office where you are scheduled by completing our medical records release form.
- Along with all of your New Patient forms, please remember to bring a list of all your current medications to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires an authorization from your Primary Care Physician, please have your PCP call IMA with the authorization. Also, if your insurance company requires that you pay a co-pay for your visit, that co-pay must be paid on the day you are seen.
- Due to diagnostic reasons, please do not use any perfumes, colognes, scented body lotions or soaps.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep you appointment, please call our office as soon as possible.
Thank you for giving IMA the opportunity to participate in your health care needs!